Are you a complete beginner looking for an easy way to build your own games? You’re at the right place!
Hey there, and welcome to my course!
I am Gurpreet Singh Matharoo, a GameMaker Mentor and Instructor. I have years of experience in GameMaker, and have helped many people to learn game development through my courses, tutorials, and guides.
In this course, you’ll learn how GameMaker Studio 2 works, and as an example we will create a shoot ’em up style game from the ground up. GameMaker Language (a.k.a. GML) is the built-in programming language used in GameMaker Studio. It is very quick to learn and simple to use. I will guide you through the basics of the language before starting, so even if you have no experience in coding at all, you will have no trouble in following this course.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- First I introduce you to GameMaker Studio 2 and explain how it works.
- Then I explain what events are and how they work, and then give you an introduction to programming in GML.
- Then I walk you through a step-by-step process of creating a shoot ’em up style game using GML.
- Then I show you how some more interesting things are done in GameMaker.
- You can also download the source file of the shoot ’em up game we make in this course.
When you finish the course, you will have the knowledge you require to create your own games and the base to learn more. With a GameMaker licence, you can even sell your games!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the course now, and let’s get started!
The course is currently priced at $55, but you can get it only for $15 in this exclusive discount only available on this page. Grab it before it’s over:
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to comment below or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.